Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Mustache Necklace // DIY

I got really excited yesterday. 

Why, you ask? Because I was on the blog Swenson Love! I did a button swap with Jess for the month of July and yesterday she did a group post about all of her swappers. It was a really sweet little feature and I love her blog. You can check out her sponsor swap post here. Thanks, Jess! It was fun swapping with you!

I have now started accepting sponsors myself through a sponsor swap! Check out the new sponsor page to learn more.

Since last week's Nook/Kindle Cover DIY tutorial was so long, I have something a bit shorter for you this week!

This is a super easy project to do. Even if you can't find the exact materials to make this, you can still apply the idea to other jewelry making supplies that you can find. 

Today we are making a mustache necklace!

I'm pretty sure my mom would hate this style, but mustaches are one of the quirky nerdy trends right now. When I found this silver mustache at Hobby lobby, I knew it would be a super cute, super easy project.



Want to learn how? Read on!


Here's what you'll need:
-Mustache pendant (or any other pendant!)
-Chain
-Jump rings
-Jewelry pliers


Here's what you do:

1. Measure out the amount of chain that you need for the necklace length that you want. Add jump rings to either end of the chain. Put the jump rings through the holes in the pendant and close them.


And you're done! Only one step!


If you aren't an official member/follower of my blog yet and you have a google, yahoo, or twitter account, sign in and join my site! I'd love to have you following along!
________________________________________________________________________

"It is not for us to say who, in the deepest sense, is or is not close to the spirit of Christ. We do not see into men's hearts. We cannot judge...It would be wicked arrogance for us to say that any man is, or is not, a Christian."
-C.S. Lewis
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I want one! Those quirky necklaces are so cute and cost a bunch in stores

    ReplyDelete

Feedback? Questions? Say it here! I love hearing from you all.

Please keep your comments and feedback kind and uplifting.